CPPLUUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sequencing Priorities

Go down

Sequencing Priorities Empty Sequencing Priorities

Post  Maybe Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:19 am

I wanted to start a topic and see what you guys think should be our sequence of priorities if we are to maintain our modern society and affluence, as well as become more self-sufficient, and working on Global Warming and other pressing issues.

I believe that we are currently going in the wrong sequence!

The elite are trying to fix the Mortgage and Credit markets, while also pushing their subliminal imperialist agenda to gain more power and more oil which they believe will keep the energy crisis at bay long enough for us to fix other things first and then focus on that.

I believe that if we bankrupt ourselves trying to fix a flawed market system (which isn't failing because of it's flaws, but is failing because the commodities it runs off of [natural gas, coal, and oil] are quickly become less and less profitable. Capitalism depends on two things: Profit and Progress. If there is no profit, there can be no progress, so the house of cards that capitalism demands be built (from debt upon debt) collapses. Which is what we are seeing in a HUGE scale!) we will be crushed by the energy crisis.

We are trying to save our infrastructure, but no one seems to realize that if we lose the ability to power said infrastructure it won't matter anyway.

I think we have to deal with the Energy Crisis, then the other things. Because if we solved our energy situation it would make it twice as easy to handle everything else.

We are going in the wrong sequence and I think if we continue our modern lives will end sooner than we want to think, and sooner than we can even believe!

What do you guys think?
Maybe
Maybe

http://www.fallenangelseries.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum