CPPLUUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Metaphysical Realm?

Go down

A Metaphysical Realm? Empty A Metaphysical Realm?

Post  Maybe Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:17 pm

I have been pondering about the different stages of psychological development lately.

The one that has been fascinating me most recently is that of the downward slope of our lives bell-curve.

I have been reading a lot of dream interpretations by way of the symbolic approach to analytical psychology of people in their later years.

This method theorizes that dreams are symbolic and metaphoric messages from your unconscious to your conscious mind.

Your unconscious dreams something, and then presents your conscious mind with the opportunity to figure out what it was trying to tell you.

To some extent, it plays to the idea that we all do have a fate. At least in the sense that there is more or less a grouping of goals which your unconscious mind is striving towards.

Your conscious mind travels across it's life, with a lot of wiggle room along their path. This wiggle-room is caused by mistakes that our conscious minds make misinterpreting messages from their unconscious.

But it seems, that you end up where you are supposed to be no matter what. Because it seems that most people, usually in later life, figure out that they are supposed to be listening closely to themselves for answers to what they are supposed to be doing...rather than looking for it in our external realities.

Anyway. I've been reading a lot of elderly people's dreams lately. And many of them seem to hint at the idea of a 'Break'.

One in particular says this very loudly!

A man had a dream that he was a young boy and that his mother was calling to him saying, "It's almost toy-time." Toy-time was what this man used to call his 'Breaks' between activities when he was a child. So, his dream was hinting that it was almost time for him to take a Break. A week or so after this dream was documented by Dr. Carl Jung, the man died.

I have always believed that our souls do continue on. I just have never believed they do so in a metaphysical sense!

When a person dies they lose a couple of grams of weight, just because the electricity which runs through our bodies, minds, and spinal cords (aka our Soul) disappears from our bodies.

Now, we all know that you can not destroy matter (energy is one form of matter), it can only change form.

So, this electricity, which in my opinion is the physical manifestations of our souls, doesn't go away, it just moves away to somewhere else.

But, with what I have been reading lately, I am giving a little more credit to the idea of actual reincarnation, or at least of a state of limbo for our consciousness.

The dreams stated earlier is the unconscious mind of that man hinting to him that he isn't going to die and disappear. But that he was just going to take a break in between activities.

This was the idea I was pushing when I wrote Ebb & Flow. A state of limbo where you are alone yet one with everything all at the same time.

I guess what I am trying to say is that while I have always believed in reincarnation to some extent, I never believed that our physical experiences continue, as in the memories which created our personalities which are stored physically in our brain.

But maybe that is still true.

Maybe, because our memories are stored physically in our brain, they die along with the brain tissue.

But, the unconscious was saying that our energy/electricity/souls take a break. Possibly being reinserted into the collective unconscious, waiting for it's opportunity to create a new unconscious extension into the mind of a new child, wherein the individuation process between the unconscious and conscious mind is enacted, creating a new personality born from new memories and experiences.

What are your thoughts?
Maybe
Maybe

http://www.fallenangelseries.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum