CPPLUUR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something That Must Be Understood

2 posters

Go down

Something That Must Be Understood Empty Something That Must Be Understood

Post  Maybe Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:50 pm

People seem to have gotten the idea that America is impenetrable in a general sense.

It is not.

America is going through what the Soviet Union went through in the '80s.

America is beginning to crumble from the inside out. Just as did Rome, Greece, Egypt, and all the great civilizations have that disappeared in an astonishingly quick amount of time compared to how long they survived!

I won't get into any specifics in the first post, as I would like other people to reply with what THEY believe to be some crucial understanding that is paramount to our species' survival!

For now, my main vote is PREPAREDNESS!

Be that getting into physical shape in order to be able to survive in more 'natural' situations than humans are used to, or be it stocking up on freeze-dried and dehydrated food stuffs.

But maybe even more important than that, we must prepare ourselves psychologically. As it is looking like we might lose our affluent society, and nostalgia, boredom, and depression will be the greatest hurdle for the survivors of the global economic crash and/or world war that seems to be just around the corner.

PREPARE YOURSELVES!

But, what do you guys think? What is our main priority in such uncertain times?

-Maybe
Maybe
Maybe

http://www.fallenangelseries.com

Back to top Go down

Something That Must Be Understood Empty of course

Post  Admin Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:51 pm

the main idea of taking action is to inform people, to let them know that they need to prepare themselves.

i tried talking to some people as i told you before in person, and politics always got in the matter of because of those who still believe in the system.

they just argue and argue and wouldn't listen, until i told them that the main idea is to infrom about the real crisis.
some people actually did listened and thought to themselves that "Yeah, things are moving in a cycle with society" and it will be bound to completely colapse.

it already started, and its not getting prettier anytime soon.

So yeah. Survival is going to be a main thing to know.

Thing could crash down bad and as we already know, it already started.

Let's hope that we can start opening the eyes of those who are still blinded with all the media.

Also.
i've talked to other people and there's some that yeah, the system is corrupt. but they think that nothing is going to happen to the US becuase we're the most powerful nation.

and that was their whoel argument.

i, my self am a foreign, and i used to dream of coming to the US, ever since i was little. i wanted to be here so bad.

yeah its a great coutry, and thats what a lot of people believe in, so they don't think nothing else of it.

how can you know and believe that the system is corrupt, but nothing will happen to the US since we're the most powerful nation, when its the you're own president that put us in this situation?

seriously think about.

The main important thing is to infrom the people on how to take action for their own well beign, such as what supplies to have, strategies, methods of trading, and many other survival matter.

Peace.

Admin
Admin

https://zeitgeist.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum